Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm realizing...

*That I'm not very good at this whole blog thing. 
*Apparently I don't have nearly as much to say as I thought.  Which isn't entirely true, but unless I change the name to "ready to vent" or "here's how it is", I will continue to not be negative nelly all the time. 
*Rice makes a huge mess when trying to warm it in the microwave.
*I dislike people who compete to have the biggest *sob* story.  UGH!!!
*I will not jump on the all men suck bandwagon.  I already knew this, but it irritates me that people think I will or should.
*I ordered Scentsy & my house smells FABULOUS!
*The year is nearly half-over.  How did that happen?!?!
*My kids are awesome & getting older entirely to fast!
*My hubby is equally as awesome & loves me inspite/because of my "here's how it is" daily vents.  :)
*I desperately want a new job.
*My favorite shoes reek to high heaven.  Gross huh? 
*I'm soooo ready to go to Disney!!!!  Come on Thanksgiving week!!!!! 
*Maybe I should consider the "Here's how it is" blog.  I'll ponder it some more.

And that my friends is me in a nutshell for a day.  Enjoy the beautiful weather!!!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I vent too much on my blog...but I try to intermix it with "I am totally blessed" type posts too to even out the ahem, "bitchiness" it tends to reek of.

    Rice is NOT easy to reheat...it either makes a mess or gets WAY dried out. Totally agree.

    I ADORE Scentsy's Skinny Dipping scent. YUMMY!! My house smells like the beach year round!

    Glad you have an awesome family! I do too!

    Disney World or Disney Land? I've not been to either...but can't wait til I get to go with my boyfriend in a few years!

    www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disney World. We went 5 years ago & the kids have been begging to go back since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. following now..and hey venting is cool..we all end to do so..So chat it up..I like to listen

    ReplyDelete