Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheesy chicken burritos

My Favorite & super-easy burritos.  It's a combination of a couple of recipes, but man are they good.

boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
White refrigerated mexican cheese
cream cheese, cubed
cream of chicken soup
refried beans
Rotel
Tortillas
Shredded, mexican cheese

Cook chicken breasts.  Cut (or chop, I use my pampered chef hand chopper) chicken.  Combine chopped chicken, cheeses, cream of chicken soup, and rotel.  Let simmer until cheese is melted.

On tortillas, thinly layer refried beans.  Add chicken mixture**, and roll up.  Place into 9x13 bake pan.  Add shredded cheese on top and bake at 350 for approx. 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. 

**Chicken mixture is also really good as a dip with tortilla chips. 

Can you tell I like cheese?  A LOT!  Mmmm...these are so delicious!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have to google rotel. not sure what that is, but other than that this sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete