Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dreamin' Big.

**Updated--here's the link to the house plans.  Hopefully it works.  :)
http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/home-plan-23614
This will give you the layout of the inside, in case you're interested.

So on my quest to find our perfect home, within the next couple of years, I stumbled upon this house plan.


LOVE it!  It's not nearly as big as it looks in the picture either.  Think 800 sq. feet on the main & upper levels.  As is-3 bedrooms, modified a bit, it will have 5.  Perfect!  A few other modifications to the kitchen & we'll be good to go.

To try & keep our debt to a minimum, I'm thinking if I save ALL my paychecks for the next 3-5 years, we should be able to pay cash to build.  Or get pretty close anyhow.  So that is my plan for now. 

Now--must learn NOT to buy unnecessary things.  I'm working on it.

3 comments:

  1. OH I love that house too! Wish I could see the inside. It reminds me of a small castle. Good luck saving your pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is gorgeous. Save, save, save. It looks worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm really hoping we can make this a reality. I'll update it with the link so you can see the inside.

    ReplyDelete