Sunday, March 27, 2011

De-cluttering & New Bed!!

Much of my weekend has been spent de-cluttering (or trying to) the girls' room.  How 2 little girls, under the age of 5, can accumulate SO MUCH stuff is beyond me!!  So far four trashbags full of toys will be taken out.  That's just what we got through & the girls could freely part with.  Another 10 or so gone, and we'd be in really good shape. 

I tried limiting part of the stuff animals to five apiece, but the littlest one just looked so sad.  So yep, ended up keeping them all.  I know, I know, I'm a sucker for a sad face. 

In other news, their beds FINALLY arrived!!  We got those put together today (before noon), and the girls have been excited about them ever since.  Let's hope they're just as excited to sleep in them tonight.  Now just as long as they stay in them all night, we'll be doing good!

Allergy season is upon us & I'm not liking it one bit!!  The runny nose is bad enough, but the migraines that come with it, I could live without.  Seriously, I'm such a baby when it comes to headaches.  But the 80+ degree weather that comes with allergies, I'm totally diggin' it. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I suffer from daily migraines so I totally understand! My doctor has finally set me up with topamax and a sleep study so we shall see if they improve. I hope you enjoy the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete