Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And here I thought I always had something to say...

until I find an outlet to say it, and now...nothing.  Who would've thought?!?!  Well really I always have random thoughts, but now it's about what do I find interesting enough to post.

The crazy ways people park when there's snow on the ground?  Cause really, we all know there's 6 feet between cars on a normal day.  Nah, that makes me sound grumpy, which I'm not.  However I do think it would be hilarious to park sideways & take up 6 spaces.  Just sayin. 

I've never understood why misery likes company.  Wouldn't it make more sense if you're not happy, to find happy people & do what they do?? 

More snow is on the way here in the midwest.  I like snow.  I don't like the cold that comes with it & how it tracks into the house or freezes on the floor mats in the car.  It looks so pretty though when everything is all white & fresh looking.

I've come to realize that apparently I'm clenching my teeth a lot lately.  No real reason for it, but dang if my jaw doesn't hurt a lot.

& now for happy thoughts since the above seem kind of grumpy, though they're really not.
~~water aerobics sounds like fun.  Now if I could only force myself to the pool at 7 am...during the summer of course.
~~South Park has got to be one of the "worst" shows on tv, and yet I find it to be incredibly funny, though wrong. 
~~My pumpkin cake I made last night was delish!  And since it had pumpkin & eggs in it, I'm going with it being a healthy snack. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment