Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do you have the time?...

...to listen to me whine.  About nothing & everything all at once!  Well if that doesn't make you want to stop reading right now, I don't know what will. :)  Really it's a Greenday song that's stuck in my head.  Makes for a catchy title though, don'tcha think.

Although it does go with where my train of thought is tonight.  Scrapbooking & finding the time to do it.  Oh so many options out there--pretty papers, stickers, buttons, ribbons.  Most importantly the pictures that you transform into little storybook pages.  Some day I will have/make the time to do it.  I'm only 10 years behind thus far.  That's not bad.  Right?  Perhaps when I'm old & grayer than I am now.  :)

In other randomness...I played the Mega Millions lotto a few weeks back.  Nope didn't win.  Bummer.  Which is just as well, I'm not even sure I'd know how to act if I suddenly became a multi-millionaire.  Don't get me wrong, I'd most definitely give it a shot.  In all reality the thought alone freaks me out.  Enough to pay off all our debt & buy a house would be okay with me. 
I've decided (for today) that for our 15 year wedding anniversary, we should get bridal attire & take pics with us & the kids.  How fun & cute would that be!  I hate dresses, but I do love wedding gowns.  Anyhow, something fun to celebrate.  We'll see.  That's a couple years down the road yet. 

And that is me for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment