Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fascination with Gadgets

Kitchen gadgets always grab my attention.  Not because I have any desire, what-so-ever, to use them, but in my mind, I would use this one.  I won't and I know this, but it doesn't stop me from thinking I need it. 
Take for example, the food buffets.  How cool are those?!?  3 separate crockpots in one handy little, organized server.  Awesome!!  I would totally use that!  Ummm...yeah, no I won't.  I don't have dinner parties & for us, I'm pretty sure we don't need three crockpots of queso.  Fun idea though.
Still they (sellers of such gadgets) try to sucker me into buying.  I will be strong & not buy unnecessary items...today.  No guarantee for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I have the same problem! I don't even like to cook but I really want a set it and forget it thing. And who knew I couldn't live without an egg cracker to crack my eggs..(I don't even eat eggs often)

    ReplyDelete